What you need to know.
How you can prepare in 10 Easy Steps.
Below is a list of requirements for the application process:
Anyone on the lease as a tenant, occupant, or guarantors must provide the following:
- Cover letter (optional but effective)
- Rental Application
- Government issued photo ID.
- Employment letter which should include:
• Job Letter/Title
• Length of employment
• Supervisor contact Information
- Two recent pay stubs, or NOA if self employed
- Full credit report with score. Either TransUnion, or Credit Karma, Equifax is recommended
- Be prepared to have the first and last month’s rent upon acceptance of an offer.
- $100-$200 refundable deposit for key, fob and garage door opener (if applicable).
- Once approved, you must provide proof of tenant insurance ($15-$20/month)
- Be sure to update your mailing address and driver’s licence!